The commissioners shall:
(1) represent this state in the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws;
(2) examine legal subjects on which uniformity of legislation in the different states is desirable;
(3) ascertain the best means to effect uniformity;
(4) represent Minnesota in conventions of similar commissioners of other states;
(5) cooperate in the consideration and drafting of uniform acts for submission to the legislatures of the several states; and
(6) prepare bills adapting the uniform acts to our statutes for introduction in the legislature.
The commission shall keep a record of all its transactions.