There is created in the state treasury an environmental fund as a special revenue fund for deposit of receipts from environmentally related taxes, fees, and other sources as provided in subdivision 1a.
The following revenues must be deposited in the environmental fund:
(1) revenue from the motor vehicle transfer fee as provided in section 115A.908, subdivision 2;
(2) all fees collected under section 116.07, subdivision 4d;
(3) all money collected by the Pollution Control Agency in enforcement matters as provided in section 115.073;
(4) all revenues from license fees for subsurface sewage treatment systems under section 115.56;
(5) all loan repayments deposited under section 115A.0716;
(6) all revenue from pollution prevention fees imposed under section 115D.12;
(7) all loan repayments deposited under section 116.994;
(8) all fees collected under section 116C.834;
(9) revenue collected from the solid waste management tax pursuant to chapter 297H;
(10) fees collected under section 473.844;
(11) interest accrued on the fund; and
(12) money received in the form of gifts, grants, reimbursement, or appropriation from any source for any of the purposes provided in subdivision 2, except federal grants.
There is created in the state treasury a natural resources fund as a special revenue fund for deposit of certain receipts from fees and services associated with natural resource management by the state.
There is created in the state treasury an agricultural fund as a special revenue fund for deposit of receipts from agricultural related fees and activities conducted by the state.