Beginning January 1, 2013, all dental laboratories physically located in Minnesota must register with the Board of Dentistry.
(a) An application for an initial registration and for renewal must be submitted to the board on a form provided by the board accompanied with the registration fee required under section 150A.31. The application must contain:
(1) the business name of the laboratory;
(2) the physical address of the laboratory;
(3) the name of the laboratory's owner or operator;
(4) the telephone number or electronic mail address;
(5) the certification number and the name of the certifying organization, if applicable; and
(6) any other identifying information deemed necessary by the board.
(b) It is the responsibility of the dental laboratory to notify the board of any changes in the registration information required under paragraph (a).
Upon approval, the board shall issue a registration and a unique registration number to the dental laboratory.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes