(a) The board may charge the following nonrefundable fees:
(1) physician assistant application fee, $120;
(2) physician assistant annual registration renewal fee (prescribing authority), $135;
(3) physician assistant annual registration renewal fee (no prescribing authority), $115;
(4) physician assistant temporary registration, $115;
(5) physician assistant temporary permit, $60;
(6) physician assistant locum tenens permit, $25;
(7) physician assistant late fee, $50;
(8) duplicate license fee, $20;
(9) certification letter fee, $25;
(10) education or training program approval fee, $100; and
(11) report creation and generation fee, $60.
(b) The board may prorate the initial annual license fee. All licensees are required to pay the full fee upon license renewal. The revenue generated from the fees must be deposited in an account in the state government special revenue fund.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes