An angler may not use more than one line except:
(1) two lines may be used to take fish through the ice; and
(2) the commissioner may, by rule, authorize the use of two lines in areas designated by the commissioner in Lake Superior.
An angler may not have more than one hook on a line, except:
(1) three artificial flies may be on a line used to take largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, trout, crappies, sunfish, and rock bass;
(2) a single artificial bait may contain more than one hook; and
(3) as otherwise prescribed by the commissioner.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes