Every accountable provider network subject to this chapter shall pay to the commissioner fees as prescribed by the commissioner pursuant to section 144.122. The initial fees are:
(1) filing an application for licensure, $500;
(2) filing an amendment to a license, $90;
(3) filing an annual report, $200;
(4) filing of renewal of licensure based on a fee of $1,000 per 1,000 enrollees, with renewal every three years; and
(5) other filing fees as specified by rule.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes