(1) all insurers who are doing, or have done, an insurance business in this state, and against whom claims arising from that business may exist now or in the future;
(2) all insurers who purport to do an insurance business in this state;
(3) all insurers who have insureds resident in this state;
(4) all other persons organized or in the process of organizing with the intent to do an insurance business in this state; and
(5) all nonprofit service plan corporations incorporated or operating under the Nonprofit Health Service Plan Corporation Act, any health plan incorporated under chapter 317A, all fraternal benefit societies operating under chapter 64B, except those associations enumerated in section 64B.38, all township mutual or other companies operating under chapter 67A, and all reciprocals or interinsurance exchanges operating under chapter 71A.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes