Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes


A debtor that owns agricultural property or a creditor of the debtor may request mediation of the indebtedness by a farm mediator by applying to the director. The director shall make voluntary mediation application forms available at the county recorder's and county extension office in each county. The director must evaluate each request and may direct a mediator to meet with the debtor and creditor to assist in mediation.

NOTE: See section 583.215 for expiration of this section.

Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes