The board, acting under the advice of the Athletic Trainers Advisory Council, shall issue all registrations and shall exercise the following powers and duties:
(2) prescribe registration application forms, certificate of registration forms, protocol forms, and other necessary forms;
(3) approve a registration examination;
(4) keep a complete record of registered athletic trainers, prepare a current official listing of the names and addresses of registered athletic trainers, and make a copy of the list available to any person requesting it upon payment of a copying fee established by the board;
(5) keep a permanent record of all its proceedings; and
(6) establish the duties of, and employ, clerical personnel.