(a) A copy of an environmental covenant, and any amendments or notices of termination thereof, must be provided by the persons and in the manner required by the environmental agency to:
(1) each person that signed the covenant or their successor or assign;
(2) each person holding a recorded interest in the real property subject to the covenant;
(3) each person in possession of the real property subject to the covenant;
(4) each political subdivision in which real property subject to the covenant is located; and
(5) any other person the environmental agency requires.
(b) The validity of a covenant is not affected by failure to provide a copy of the covenant as required under this section.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes