The Red Lake Game Preserve fund is created. The following funds must be paid into the state treasury and credited to the fund and are annually appropriated for the purposes of sections 84A.01 to 84A.101:
(2) money received from redemption, as provided in those sections;
(3) money received as gifts to the state for the care, preservation, improvement, and maintenance of the preserve;
(4) income from the operation, development, management, and use of the preserve, including fees for licenses and permits;
(5) income from the sale of birds, animals, fish, and plants from the preserve, and from the sale of lands and timber owned by the state within the area, other than university, school, and swamp lands, state forest lands set apart under the Minnesota Constitution, article XI, section 11, and state lands acquired under the system of rural credit; and
(6) state money transferred to the preserve under state law.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes