The collateral sanctions discussed in this section are codified in section 97A.225.
A motor vehicle is subject to forfeiture if it is used to:
(1) shine wild animals (using artificial lights to hunt animals);
(2) transport big game animals illegally taken or fur-bearing animals illegally purchased; or
(3) transport minnows in violation of law.
Boats and motors are subject to forfeiture when they are used to:
(1) net fish on specified lakes;
(2) violate certain licensing or operating requirements; and
(3) take, possess, or transport wild animals.