The following items are not perishable food, readily perishable food, or frozen food:
(1) packaged pickles;
(2) jellies, jams, and condiments in sealed containers;
(3) bakery products such as bread, rolls, buns, donuts, fruit-filled pies, and pastries;
(4) dehydrated packaged food;
(5) dry or packaged food with a water activity that precludes development of microorganisms; and
(6) food in unopened hermetically sealed containers that is commercially processed to achieve and maintain commercial sterility under conditions of nonrefrigerated storage and distribution.