The following acts and causing the following acts in Minnesota are prohibited:
(1) manufacture or distribution of any commercial feed that is adulterated or misbranded;
(2) adulteration or misbranding of any commercial feed;
(3) distribution of agricultural commodities such as whole seed, hay, straw, stover, silage, cobs, husks, and hulls, which are adulterated within the meaning of section 25.37, paragraph (a);
(4) removal or disposal of a commercial feed in violation of an order under section 25.42;
(6) failure to pay inspection fees or file reports as required by section 25.39.