A commercial feed is misbranded if:
(1) its labeling is false or misleading in any particular;
(2) it is distributed under the name of another commercial feed;
(3) it is not labeled as required in section 25.35;
(4) it purports to be or is represented as a commercial feed or it purports to contain or is represented as containing a commercial feed ingredient unless that commercial feed or feed ingredient conforms to the definition, if any, prescribed by rule by the commissioner;
(5) any word, statement, or other information required by or under authority of sections 25.31 to 25.43 to appear on the label or labeling is not prominently placed on it with such conspicuousness as compared with other words, statements, designs, or devices in the labeling, and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use; or
(6) its labeling would deceive or mislead the purchaser with respect to its composition or suitability.