(2) a federal or state law or rule related to the practice of social work; or
(3) an order, stipulation, or agreement agreed to or issued by the board.
A violation of the requirements specified in this section and sections 148E.195 to 148E.240 is grounds for the board to take action under sections 148E.255 to 148E.270. The board's jurisdiction to exercise the powers provided in this section extends to an applicant or licensee's conduct that occurred before licensure if the conduct:
(1) did not meet the minimum accepted and prevailing standards of professional social work practice at the time the conduct occurred; or
(1) practices outside the scope of practice authorized by section 148E.050;
(3) provides social work services to a client who receives social work services in this state, and is not licensed under section 148E.055 or 148E.060, except when the social worker is exempt from licensure under section 148E.065.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes