(a) The commissioner of commerce shall submit a memorandum each year to the governor and the chairs of the house of representatives and senate standing committees with jurisdiction over the department's programs that provides the following information:
(1) the number of calls made to each of the department's help lines by consumers and citizens regarding the services provided by the department;
(2) the program area related to the call;
(3) the number of calls resolved at the department;
(4) the number of calls that were referred to a county agency for resolution;
(5) the number of calls that were referred elsewhere for resolution;
(6) the number of calls that remain open; and
(7) the number of calls that were without merit.
(b) The initial memorandum shall be submitted no later than February 15, 2012, with subsequent memoranda submitted no later than February 15 each following year.
(c) The commissioner shall publish the annual memorandum on the department's Web site each year no later than March 1.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes