The disclosures required by this section must be made in writing by the supplier or its affiliate to the dealer, and must be made either prior to the execution of any marketing agreement or as part of the marketing agreement itself.
The supplier or its affiliate must disclose the following information to the extent it is known to the supplier or affiliate:
(1) the prior three-year motor vehicle fuel gallonage history of the premises, unless previously operated by the same dealer;
(2) the interest, by ownership, lease, or other means of control, of the supplier, an affiliate of the supplier, or any other person, in the facility;
(3) any plans for condemnation, roadway alteration, or other government action that would materially impact the dealer's occupation of the facility or the marketing of motor vehicle fuel from the facility;
(4) any agreements the supplier or affiliate may have to alter, sell, or otherwise dispose of the facility; and
(5) the name, current address, and current telephone number of all dealers who have occupied the facility in the three-year period before the disclosure is made.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes