The declaration shall contain the following particulars:
(1) Description of the land on which the building and improvements are or are to be located.
(2) Description of the building, stating the number of stories and basements, the number of apartments and the principal materials of which it is or is to be constructed.
(3) The apartment number of each apartment, and a statement of its location, approximate area, number of rooms, and immediate common area to which it has access, and any other data necessary for its proper identification.
(4) Description of the common areas and facilities.
(5) Description of the limited common areas and facilities, if any, stating to which apartments their use is reserved.
(6) Value of the property and of each apartment, and the percentage of undivided interest in the common areas and facilities appertaining to each apartment and its owner for all purposes, including voting.
(7) Statement of the purposes for which the building and each of the apartments are intended and restricted as to use.
(8) The name of a person to receive service of process in the cases hereinafter provided, together with the residence or place of business of such person which shall be within the city or county in which the building is located.
(9) Provision as to the percentage of votes by the apartment owners which shall be determinative of whether to rebuild, repair, restore, or sell the property in the event of damage or destruction of all or part of the property.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes