The board's fees, including late fees, for licenses and renewals are established so that the total fees collected by the board will as closely as possible equal anticipated expenditures during the fiscal biennium, as provided in section 16A.1285. Fees must be credited to the board's account in the state government special revenue fund.
Nonrefundable licensure and application fees established by the board shall not exceed the following amounts:
(1) application fee for national examination is $110;
(2) application fee for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) state examination is $110;
(3) initial LMFT license fee is prorated, but cannot exceed $125;
(4) annual renewal fee for LMFT license is $125;
(5) late fee for LMFT license renewal is $50;
(6) application fee for LMFT licensure by reciprocity is $220;
(7) fee for initial Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT) license is $75;
(8) annual renewal fee for LAMFT license is $75;
(9) late fee for LAMFT renewal is $25;
(10) fee for reinstatement of license is $150; and
(11) fee for emeritus status is $125.
Other fees charged by the board are as follows:
(1) sponsor application fee for approval of a continuing education course is $60;
(2) fee for license verification by mail is $10;
(3) duplicate license fee is $25;
(4) duplicate renewal card fee is $10;
(5) fee for licensee mailing list is $60;
(6) fee for a rule book is $10; and
(7) fees as authorized by section 148B.175, subdivision 6, clause (7).