MN Legislature


Revisor of Statutes Menu



2011 Minnesota Statutes

This is an historical version of this statute chapter. Also view the most recent published version.

103C.635 APPEALS.

(a) A person aggrieved by an order of a county board or joint county board in a proceeding under sections 103C.601 to 103C.631 may appeal to the district court upon the grounds and in the manner provided by sections 103E.091 and 103E.095, for a county drainage proceeding.

(b) Notices required by sections 103E.091 and 103E.095, to be filed with the county auditor shall also be filed with the district board or joint district board.

(c) An appeal may not be taken from an order made under section 103C.611 or 103C.615 by the board, joint board of county commissioners, district board, or joint district board if the order dismisses a petition or refuses to establish a project.

700 State Office Building, 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55155 ♦ Phone: (651) 296-2868 ♦ TTY: 1-800-627-3529 ♦ Fax: (651) 296-0569