An appeal may be taken from:
(1) an order denying an application to compel arbitration made under section 572.09;
(2) an order granting an application to stay arbitration made under section 572.09(b);
(3) an order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(4) an order modifying or correcting an award;
(5) an order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
(6) a judgment or decree entered pursuant to the provisions of this chapter.
The appeal shall be taken in the manner and to the same extent as from orders or judgments in a civil action.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes