Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes


Any person claiming an undivided share in any parcel of land out of which an undivided part has been sold for taxes may redeem the undivided share claimed by paying such proportion of the amount required for redemption as the undivided share claimed bears to such undivided part.


(2157) RL s 951; 1986 c 444

Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes