The fee schedule for licensees is as follows:
(a) Three-year license fees:
(1) cosmetologist, manicurist, esthetician, $90 for each initial license, and $60 for each renewal;
(2) instructor, manager, $120 for each initial license, and $90 for each renewal;
(3) salon, $130 for each initial license, and $100 for each renewal; and
(4) school, $1,500.
(1) reinspection fee, variable; and
(2) manager with lapsed practitioner, $25.
(c) Administrative fees:
(1) certificate of identification, $20; and
(2) school original application, $150.
(d) All fees established in this subdivision must be paid to the executive secretary of the board. The executive secretary of the board shall deposit the fees in the general fund in the state treasury.
Refunds shall be given in the following situations: overpayment; death or permanent disability before the effective date of a license; or an individual's ineligibility for licensure. Applicants determined ineligible to receive a license will be refunded the license fee minus any processing fee this section requires.
A licensee who applies for licensing in a second category shall pay the full license fee for the second category of license.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes