84A.03 RED LAKE GAME PRESERVE FUND.
The Red Lake Game Preserve fund is created. The following funds must be paid into the
state treasury and credited to the fund and are annually appropriated for the purposes of sections
(1) the proceeds of certificates of indebtedness issued under sections
(2) money received from redemption, as provided in those sections;
(3) money received as gifts to the state for the care, preservation, improvement, and
maintenance of the preserve;
(4) income from the operation, development, management, and use of the preserve, including
fees for licenses and permits;
(5) income from the sale of birds, animals, fish, and plants from the preserve, and from the
sale of lands and timber owned by the state within the area, other than university, school, and
swamp lands, state forest lands set apart under the Minnesota Constitution, article XI, section 11,
and state lands acquired under the system of rural credit; and
(6) state money transferred to the preserve under state law.
History: (5620-3) 1929 c 258 s 3; 1965 c 51 s 10; 1976 c 2 s 172; 1987 c 229 art 1 s 1