515.12 CONTENTS OF DEEDS OF APARTMENTS.
Deeds of apartments shall include the following particulars:
(1) Description of the land as provided in section
, and the post office address of the
property, including the book, page and date of recording of the declaration.
(2) The apartment number of the apartment in the declaration and any other data necessary
for its proper identification.
(3) Statement of the use for which the apartment is intended and restrictions on its use.
(4) The percentage of undivided interest appertaining to the apartment in the common
areas and facilities.
(5) Any further details which the grantor and grantee may deem desirable to set forth
consistent with the declaration and sections
History: 1963 c 457 s 12