402.045 FUNCTION OF COMMISSIONER OF HUMAN SERVICES.
The commissioner of human services has authority for human services development. The
commissioner may appoint professional and clerical staff as the commissioner deems necessary.
The commissioner shall:
(1) support the development of human services boards and provide technical assistance to
(2) disburse and monitor grants as may be available to assist human services board
(3) receive and coordinate the review of annual human services board plans;
(4) cooperate with other state agencies in assisting local human services integration projects;
(5) maintain a file on reports, policies, and documents pertaining to human services boards.
History: 1977 c 411 s 11; 1979 c 118 s 5; 1981 c 356 s 218; 1983 c 289 s 115 subd 1; 1986 c
444; 1987 c 186 s 15; 1991 c 345 art 2 s 56