Subdivision 1. Stamp required.
(a) Except as provided in paragraph (b) or section
, a person required to possess a small game license may not hunt pheasants without:
(1) a pheasant stamp in possession; and
(2) a pheasant stamp validation on the small game license when issued electronically.
(b) The following persons are exempt from this subdivision:
(1) residents under age 18 or over age 65;
(2) persons hunting on licensed commercial shooting preserves; and
(3) resident disabled veterans with a license issued under section
97A.441, subdivision 6a
Subd. 2. Daily and possession hen pheasant limits.
A person may not take more than one
hen pheasant in one day or possess more than two hen pheasants.
Subd. 3. Hunting hours.
A person may not take pheasants between the evening time that the
commissioner establishes by rule and 9:00 a.m.
History: 1986 c 386 art 2 s 60; 1988 c 588 s 7; 1991 c 259 s 23; 1997 c 216 s 85; 2002
c 323 s 13