82B.07 POWERS OF THE COMMISSIONER.
The commissioner shall:
(1) receive applications for licenses;
(2) establish the procedures for processing applications for licensing;
(3) issue a license for appraisers;
(4) maintain a registry of the names and addresses of people licensed under this chapter;
(5) keep records and all application materials submitted to the commissioner;
(6) conduct investigations;
(7) deny, revoke, and suspend licenses; and
(8) take other actions necessary to carry out the purposes of this chapter.
History: 1989 c 341 art 1 s 7