376.60 ADMINISTRATIVE BOARD OR EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE; POWERS.
The county nursing home administrative board or its executive committee may:
(1) hire an administrator and all necessary employees for the management and control of the
nursing home and to prescribe their compensation and duties;
(2) arrange for physicians' services and other medical care for the residents in the home;
(3) purchase equipment, supplies and services necessary in the care and maintenance of
the nursing home and the residents;
(4) exercise the county powers authorized under section
376.55, subdivision 2
(5) institute condemnation proceedings in the name of the county or counties involved,
conducted in the manner provided under chapter 117, in the case of other condemnation
proceedings by counties; and
(6) perform all other acts necessary to carry out the provisions of sections
except those with which the county board or boards are specifically charged, unless otherwise
provided by law.
History: 1951 c 610 s 6; 1984 c 528 s 6; 1985 c 109 s 10