16A.531 FUNDS CREATED.
Subdivision 1. Environmental fund.
There is created in the state treasury an environmental
fund as a special revenue fund for deposit of receipts from environmentally related taxes, fees,
and other sources as provided in subdivision 1a.
Subd. 1a. Revenues.
The following revenues must be deposited in the environmental fund:
(1) all revenue from the motor vehicle transfer fee imposed under section
(2) all fees collected under section
116.07, subdivision 4d
(3) all money collected by the Pollution Control Agency in enforcement matters as provided
(4) all revenues from license fees for individual sewage treatment systems under section
(5) all loan repayments deposited under section
(6) all revenue from pollution prevention fees imposed under section
(7) all loan repayments deposited under section
(8) all fees collected under section
(9) revenue collected from the solid waste management tax pursuant to chapter 297H;
(10) fees collected under section
(11) interest accrued on the fund.
Subd. 2. Natural resources fund.
There is created in the state treasury a natural resources
fund as a special revenue fund for deposit of certain receipts from fees and services associated
with natural resource management by the state.
Subd. 3. Agricultural fund.
There is created in the state treasury an agricultural fund as a
special revenue fund for deposit of receipts from agricultural related fees and activities conducted
by the state.
History: 1989 c 335 art 4 s 8; 1999 c 231 s 20; 2003 c 128 art 2 s 1,2