123A.08 CENTER FUNDING.
Subdivision 1. Outside sources for resources and services.
A center may accept:
(1) resources and services from postsecondary institutions serving center pupils;
(2) resources from Job Training Partnership Act programs, including funding for jobs skills
training for various groups and the percentage reserved for education;
(3) resources from the Department of Human Services and county welfare funding;
(4) resources from a local education and employment transitions partnership; or
(5) private resources, foundation grants, gifts, corporate contributions, and other grants.
Subd. 2. General education aid.
Payment of general education aid for nonresident pupils
enrolled in the center must be made according to section
127A.47, subdivision 7
Subd. 3. Special education revenue.
Payment of special education revenue for nonresident
pupils enrolled in the center must be made according to section
History: 1987 c 398 art 8 s 37; 1988 c 486 s 78; 1Sp1995 c 3 art 4 s 22; 1998 c 397 art 5 s
104; art 11 s 3; 1998 c 398 art 2 s 37