116J.574 GRANT APPLICATIONS.
Subdivision 1. Application required.
To obtain a redevelopment grant, a development
authority shall apply to the commissioner. The governing body of the municipality must approve
the application by resolution.
Subd. 2. Required content.
The commissioner shall prescribe and provide the application
form. The application must include at least the following information:
(1) identification of the site;
(2) a redevelopment plan for the site;
(3) a detailed estimate, along with necessary supporting evidence, of the total redevelopment
costs for the site;
(4) an assessment of the development potential or likely use of the site after completion of
the redevelopment plan, including any specific commitments from third parties to construct
improvements on the site;
(5) the manner in which the municipality will meet the local match requirement; and
(6) any additional information or material the commissioner prescribes.
History: 2002 c 393 s 50; 1Sp2005 c 1 art 4 s 18