580.04 Requisites of notice.
Each notice shall specify:
(1) the name of the mortgagor, the mortgagee, each assignee of the mortgage, if any, and the original or maximum principal amount secured by the mortgage;
(2) the date of the mortgage, and when and where recorded, except where the mortgage is upon registered land, in which case the notice shall state that fact, and when and where registered;
(3) the amount claimed to be due on the mortgage on the date of the notice;
(4) a description of the mortgaged premises, conforming substantially to that contained in the mortgage;
(5) the time and place of sale;
(6) the time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagor, the mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns; and
(7) if the party foreclosing the mortgage desires to preserve the right to reduce the redemption period under section 582.032 after the first publication of the notice, the notice must also state in capital letters: "THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED."
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes