322A.11 Certificate of limited partnership.
(a) In order to form a limited partnership a certificate of limited partnership must be executed and filed in the Office of the Secretary of State. The certificate shall set forth:
(1) the name of the limited partnership;
(2) the address of the office and the name and address of the agent for service of process required to be maintained by section 322A.04;
(3) the name and the business address of each general partner;
(4) the latest date upon which the limited partnership is to dissolve; and
(5) any other matters the partners determine to include therein.
(b) A limited partnership is formed at the time of the filing of the certificate of limited partnership in the Office of the Secretary of State or at any later time specified in the certificate of limited partnership if, in either case, there has been substantial compliance with the requirements of this section.