257.0763 Matters appropriate for review.
(a) In selecting matters for review, an ombudsperson should give particular attention to actions of an agency, facility, or program that:
(1) may be contrary to law or rule;
(2) may be unreasonable, unfair, oppressive, or inconsistent with a policy or order of an agency, facility, or program;
(3) may result in abuse or neglect of a child;
(4) may disregard the rights of a child or other individual served by an agency or facility; or
(5) may be unclear or inadequately explained, when reasons should have been revealed.
(b) An ombudsperson shall, in selecting matters for review, inform other interested agencies in order to avoid duplicating other investigations or regulatory efforts, including activities undertaken by a tribal organization under the authority of sections 260.751 to 260.835.