245.468 Education and prevention services.
By July 1, 1988, county boards must provide or contract for education and prevention services to adults residing in the county. Education and prevention services must be designed to:
(1) convey information regarding mental illness and treatment resources to the general public and special high-risk target groups;
(2) increase understanding and acceptance of problems associated with mental illness;
(3) improve people's skills in dealing with high-risk situations known to have an impact on adults' mental health functioning;
(4) prevent development or deepening of mental illness; and
(5) refer adults with additional mental health needs to appropriate mental health services.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes