147.141 Forms of disciplinary action.
When the board finds that a licensed physician or a physician registered under section 147.032 has violated a provision or provisions of sections 147.01 to 147.22, it may do one or more of the following:
(1) revoke the license;
(2) suspend the license;
(3) revoke or suspend registration to perform interstate telemedicine;
(4) impose limitations or conditions on the physician's practice of medicine, including the limitation of scope of practice to designated field specialties; the imposition of retraining or rehabilitation requirements; the requirement of practice under supervision; or the conditioning of continued practice on demonstration of knowledge or skills by appropriate examination or other review of skill and competence;
(5) impose a civil penalty not exceeding $10,000 for each separate violation, the amount of the civil penalty to be fixed so as to deprive the physician of any economic advantage gained by reason of the violation charged or to reimburse the board for the cost of the investigation and proceeding;
(6) order the physician to provide unremunerated professional service under supervision at a designated public hospital, clinic, or other health care institution; or
(7) censure or reprimand the licensed physician.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes