Subdivision 1. Stamp required. (a) Except as provided in paragraph (b) or section 97A.405, subdivision 2, a person required to possess a small game license may not hunt pheasants without:
(1) a pheasant stamp in possession; and
(2) a pheasant stamp validation on the small game license when issued electronically.
(b) The following persons are exempt from this subdivision:
(1) residents under age 18 or over age 65;
(2) persons hunting on licensed commercial shooting preserves; and
(3) resident disabled veterans with a license issued under section 97A.441, subdivision 6a.
Subd. 2. Daily and possession hen pheasant limits. A person may not take more than one hen pheasant in one day or possess more than two hen pheasants.
Subd. 3. Hunting hours. A person may not take pheasants between the evening time that the commissioner establishes by rule and 9:00 a.m.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes