84A.22 Disposal of proceeds.
The following funds must be paid to the state treasury, credited to the project to which they pertain and are annually appropriated to its purposes:
(2) money received from redemption, as provided in sections 84A.22 to 84A.30;
(3) money received as gifts to the state for the purposes of any project;
(4) income from the operation, development, management, and use of these projects, including fees from licenses and permits;
(5) income received from the sale of all birds, animals, fish, and plants from the projects and from the sale of lands and timber owned by the state within the area, other than university, school, and swamp lands, state forest lands set apart under the Minnesota Constitution, article XI, section 11, and state lands acquired under the system of rural credit; and
(6) state money transferred to the project under state law.