Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Minnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes

84.0276 Land transfers by a federal agency.

Before the commissioner of natural resources accepts agricultural land or a farm homestead transferred in fee by a federal agency, the commissioner must consult with the Board of Water and Soil Resources for a determination of marginal land, tillable farmland, and farm homestead. The commissioner must comply with the acquisition procedure under section 97A.145, subdivision 2, if the agricultural land or farm homestead was in an agricultural preserve as provided in section 40A.10.

HIST: 1989 c 350 art 6 s 1; 1989 c 353 s 7