45.0111 Temporary licenses.
Subdivision 1. Authority. The commissioner may grant a temporary license to an applicant who can demonstrate successful completion of all requirements for a permanent license. The temporary license will remain in effect until the earliest of:
(1) receipt by the applicant of the permanent license;
(2) the expiration of 45 days from the date on which the temporary license was granted; or
(3) denial by the commissioner of the permanent license.
Subd. 2. Nonapplication. A temporary license as described in this section may not be issued to an applicant for licensure as a:
(1) currency exchange regulated under chapter 53A;
(4) broker-dealer, investment advisor, or agent regulated under chapter 80A.
HIST: 1997 c 222 s 2
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes