326.841 Manufactured home installers.
(1) manufactured home installers are not members of the advisory council under section 326.85;
(2) manufactured home installers are not subject to the continuing education requirements of section 326.87;
(3) the examination requirement of section 326.89, subdivision 3, for manufactured home installers shall be satisfied by successful completion of a written examination designed specifically for manufactured home installers. The examination must be designed by the commissioner in conjunction with the state building code division. The commissioner and State Building Code Division shall seek advice on the grading, monitoring, and updating of examinations from the Minnesota Manufactured Housing Association;
(4) the amount of the bond required by section 326.94 shall be $2,500 for manufactured home installers;
(5) a local government unit may not place a surcharge on a license fee, and may not charge a separate fee to installers;
(7) the exemption under section 326.84, subdivision 3, clause (5), does not apply.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes