239.09 Special police powers.
When necessary to enforce this chapter or rules adopted under the authority granted by section 239.06, the director is:
(2) empowered to seize for use as evidence and without formal warrant, any false weight, measure, weighing or measuring device, package, or commodity found to be used, retained, or offered or exposed for sale or sold in violation of law;
(3) during normal business hours, authorized to enter commercial premises;
(4) if the premises are not open to the public, authorized to enter commercial premises only after presenting credentials and obtaining consent or after obtaining a search warrant;
(5) empowered to issue stop-use, hold, and removal orders with respect to weights and measures commercially used, and packaged commodities or bulk commodities kept, offered, or exposed for sale, that do not comply with the weights and measures laws; and
(6) empowered, upon reasonable suspicion of a violation of the weights and measures laws, to stop a commercial vehicle and, after presentation of credentials, inspect the contents of the vehicle, require that the person in charge of the vehicle produce documents concerning the contents, and require the person to proceed with the vehicle to some specified place for inspection.