221.111 Permit to other motor carrier.
Motor carriers other than certificated carriers and local cartage carriers shall obtain a permit in accordance with section 221.121. The board shall issue only the following kinds of permits:
(1) class II-T permits;
(2) class II-L permits;
(3) livestock carrier permits;
(4) contract carrier permits;
(5) charter carrier permits;
(6) courier service carrier permits;
(7) local cartage carrier permits;
(8) household goods mover permits;
(9) temperature-controlled commodities permits; and
(10) armored carrier permits.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes