151.34 Prohibited acts.
It shall be unlawful to:
(1) manufacture, sell or deliver, hold or offer for sale any drug that is adulterated or misbranded;
(2) adulterate or misbrand any drug;
(3) receive in commerce any drug that is adulterated or misbranded, and to deliver or proffer delivery thereof for pay or otherwise;
(4) refuse to permit entry or inspection, or to permit the taking of a sample, or to permit access to or copying of any record as authorized by this chapter;
(5) remove or dispose of a detained or embargoed article in violation of this chapter;
(6) alter, mutilate, destroy, obliterate, or remove the whole or any part of the labeling of, or to do any other act with respect to a drug, if such act is done while such drug is held for sale and results in such drug being adulterated or misbranded;
(7) use for a person's own advantage or to reveal other than to the board or its authorized representative or to the courts when required in any judicial proceeding under this chapter any information acquired under authority of this chapter concerning any method or process which is a trade secret and entitled to protection;
(8) use on the labeling of any drug any representation or suggestion that an application with respect to such drug is effective under the federal act or that such drug complies with such provisions;
(9) in the case of a manufacturer, packer, or distributor offering legend drugs for sale within this state, fail to maintain for transmittal or to transmit, to any practitioner licensed by applicable law to administer such drug who makes written request for information as to such drug, true and correct copies of all printed matter which is required to be included in any package in which that drug is distributed or sold, or such other printed matter as is approved under the federal act. Nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to exempt any person from any labeling requirement imposed by or under provisions of this chapter;
(10) conduct a pharmacy without a pharmacist in charge;
(11) dispense a legend drug without first obtaining a valid prescription for that drug;
(12) conduct a pharmacy without proper registration with the board;
(13) practice pharmacy without being licensed to do so by the board; or
(14) sell at retail federally restricted medical gases without proper registration with the board except as provided in this chapter.