114C.23 Review of performance schedules.
(a) A reasonable performance schedule prepared under section 114C.22, subdivision 2, clause (4), must be approved by the commissioner. In reviewing the reasonableness of a performance schedule, the commissioner shall take into account information supplied by the regulated entity, any public comments, and information developed by agency staff. The decision about whether a performance schedule is reasonable must be based on the following factors:
(1) the nature of the violations;
(2) the environmental and public health consequences of the violations;
(3) the economic circumstances of the facility;
(4) the availability of equipment and material; and
(5) the time needed to implement pollution prevention opportunities as an alternative to pollution control approaches to remedying the violations. Information submitted to the commissioner that is trade secret information, as that term is defined in section 13.37, is nonpublic data under chapter 13.
(b) In the event of a dispute over approval of the performance schedule, the regulated entity may request a hearing under the procedures in Minnesota Rules, parts 1400.8510 to 1400.8612. A performance schedule may be amended by written agreement between the commissioner and the regulated entity.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes