144A.19 Board of examiners for administrators.
Subdivision 1. Creation; membership. There is hereby created the board of examiners for nursing home administrators which shall consist of the following members:
(a) a designee of the commissioner of health who shall be a nonvoting member;
(b) a designee of the commissioner of human services who shall be a nonvoting member; and
(c) the following members appointed by the governor:
(1) two members actively engaged in the management, operation, or ownership of proprietary nursing homes;
(2) two members actively engaged in the management or operation of nonprofit nursing homes;
(3) one member actively engaged in the practice of medicine;
(4) one member actively engaged in the practice of professional nursing; and
(5) three public members as defined in section 214.02.
Subd. 2. Provisions. Membership terms, compensation of members, removal of members, the filling of membership vacancies, fiscal year and reporting requirements, the provision of staff, administrative services and office space, the review and processing of complaints, the setting of board fees and other provisions relating to board operations for the board of examiners shall be as provided in chapter 214.
Subd. 3. Repealed, 1999 c 102 s 7
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes