14.365 Official rulemaking record.
The agency shall maintain the official rulemaking record for every rule adopted pursuant to sections 14.05 to 14.28. The record shall be available for public inspection. The record required by this section constitutes the official and exclusive agency rulemaking record with respect to agency action on or judicial review of the rule. The record shall contain:
(1) copies of all publications in the State Register pertaining to the rule;
(2) all written petitions, requests, submissions, or comments received by the agency or the administrative law judge pertaining to the rule;
(3) the statement of need and reasonableness for the rule;
(4) the official transcript of the hearing if one was held, or the tape recording of the hearing if a transcript was not prepared;
(5) the report of the administrative law judge, if any;
(7) the administrative law judge's written statement of required modifications and of approval or disapproval by the chief administrative law judge, if any;
(8) any documents required by applicable rules of the office of administrative hearings;
(9) the agency's order adopting the rule;
(10) the revisor's certificate approving the form of the rule; and
(11) a copy of the adopted rule as filed with the secretary of state.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes