3.974 To file written reports.
For each audit done, the legislative auditor shall file a written report with the department, agency, society, or association concerned, and the legislative audit commission for its consideration and action.
Each audit report shall set forth:
(1) whether all funds have been expended for the purposes authorized in their appropriation;
(2) whether all receipts have been accounted for and paid into the state treasury as required by law;
(3) all illegal and unbusinesslike practices, if any;
(4) an assessment of the financial control practices used in the agency, a measurement of performance, and recommendations for improved effectiveness; and
(5) other data, information, and recommendations as the legislative auditor may deem advisable and necessary.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes